Friday, July 26, 2013

Cards and more cards...

As we have all read many times, the digital age has taken a toll on personal interactions with our friends and family. Remember those things we used to receive or send to each other through "snail mail"....those things called cards?? 

I have an aunt that lives a few hours away and she sends me a sweet personal note almost every time after we have been able to see each other in person. She tells me that she enjoyed our time together or whatever else is on her mind about our visit. She not only takes the time to write the note, but she most often makes the cards as well. Every holiday is another opportunity for her to send them...and I mean EVERY holiday...not just the big ones. It is a good day when I open the mailbox to find an envelope with her handwriting having addressed that special note to me!

She has inspired me to try and be better with personal correspondence...it is nice to know somebody is thinking about you! As part of the process and my crafting addiction, I am making cards as well. Not everyone has the time or want to do the card making but like the idea of a unique card. In an effort to help those that aren't crafty or those short on time, I have put some in the shop. Check them out and brighten someone's day with a personal note!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment